A video of potree.js rendering a 12gb model of the St. Stephen’s Cathedral.
Below are live demos of potree.js
- Choose one of the pointclouds.
- Hold left mouse button to look around.
- Hold the alt key and the left mouse button to pan the view.
- Use a,s,d,w keys to move around.
- Double click for fullscreen mode.
- The skatepark is from Faro.
- The hand is taken from the Georgia Institute of Technology Models Archive.
- The tower is taken from The University of Osnabrück – Robotic 3D Scan Repository and was made by Dorit Borrmann, Jan Elseberg, HamidReza Houshiar, and Andreas Nüchter from Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH, Germany.
If you’ve got point cloud data you’d like to share, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org