And many more in the showcase
Some of the most important changes:
- Added Eye-Dome-Lighting (EDL) which allows to illuminate point clouds without normals.
- spacing (-s) and octree depth(-l) do not have to be specified anymore. All points are now converted if depth is not specified.
- Supports point clouds with normals from ply files.
- Incremental conversion now possible by specifying –incremental. New points MUST fit into bounding box of previous conversion. (can be set manually with –aabb)
- A lot of other improvements
Thanks a lot to rapidlasso and Georepublic for the funding of this release!
And thanks to Christian Boucheny and Daniel Girardeau-Montaut (CloudCompare). The EDL shader was adapted from their implementation in CloudCompare.